Signed in as:
Signed in as:
The So Worthy app promotes personal worth through awareness, one question at a time.
Being more self-aware is difficult without the presence of alternatives to our usual thought patterns. The app has many different paths to discover all the valuable content including; self-esteem, self-confidence, self-respect, and self-worth.
We are interested in what you love learning in the app and what you wish was included.
Ribbon of Worth YouTube has new instructional videos about the app (see below).
Develop more self-awareness one question at a time and learn about what matters to you when you use the free desktop version, below.
So Worthy App is intended for adults 18 and over. Any app users younger than 18 should have an adult supervising the app experience because it touches on mental and emotional health concerns.
So Worthy App has over 300 pages of helpful content.
So Worthy App get's you asking yourself the forgotten questions.
Join our email list for updates and more.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to check this page frequently.
When you visit the website or use the app, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address
- Your contact information and email address
- Additional information about your interests and preferences
- Your data profile regarding online behavior on our website and/or app
Reasons We Collect Your Data
- To better understand your needs
- To improve our services and products
- To send you promotional emails about the information we think you will find interesting
- To contact you to participate in a mental health survey and/or marketing research
- To customize our website and app according to your perceived or reported preferences
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Ribbon of Worth website and So Worthy app are committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. We have done all within our power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing technologies and software, which helps safeguard the information we collect.