Free downloads/worksheets are available on two of our website pages, Four Pillars of Worth and Suicide Prevention. More worksheets are coming soon.
So Worthy Minute videos and How to Make a Life Wish videos are coming soon.
1. People are basically good. When a person is hurt, they may not know how to heal.
2. Self-worth is a certainty for every individual.
3. The Four Pillars of Worth strengthen and reinforce self-worth.
4. Remembering self-worth daily is important.
5. Living from our worth brings out the best in us.
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Self-worth is so vital to your happiness - if you don't feel good about you, it's hard to feel good about anything else." -Mandy Hale
"The self is a style of being, continually expanding in a vital process of definition, affirmation, revision, and growth, a process that is the image, may we say, of the life process of a healthy society itself." -Robert Penn Warren
Worth is a noun, verb, adjective, and preposition.
(noun) Usefulness or importance. The value of something measured by its qualities or by the esteem in which it is held.
(intransitive verb) Become
(archaic). To the fullest extent one's value or ability.
(preposition) Used to indicate the value of something. Good, valuable or important enough and deserving.
Latin origin from the word vertere which means to turn.